the artist Kapueio needs your help (possible suicide)

Posted under General

ive been following this guy for awile on baraag. i think he might be bipolar cause of his unstable personality, constant changes and decision making and judgement on his own work even though hes really good at what he does.
https://baraag.net/@Kapueio

he goes by many names if you arnt familiar with him. crespin, atsuko, steg-o tsuji_santa, and more. but right now its kapueio.

anyways i saw a post that was concerning about him today wanting to kill himself. but shortly after a post that he would be to cowardly to do it.
however that doesn't mean he wont grow a pair and do it.

if you know this artist or have a baraag account give him some positive motivation!

Updated

DontTouchMyCogs said:

ive been following this guy for awile on baraag. i think he might be bipolar cause of his unstable personality, constant changes and decision making and judgement on his own work even though hes really good at what he does.
https://baraag.net/@Kapueio

he goes by many names if you arnt familiar with him. crespin, atsuko, steg-o tsuji_santa, and more. but right now its kapueio.

anyways i saw a post that was concerning about him today wanting to kill himself. but shortly after a post that he would be to cowardly to do it.
however that doesn't mean he wont grow a pair and do it.

if you know this artist or have a baraag account give him some positive motivation!

i would like to do it but as i don't have money in paypal and i only have cash to ask for a commission to that artist. how can i help him?

I read through his posts and he sure has some issues. I don't say that in mocking as I suffer with depression and severe anxiety myself. It will take the right type of person to handle him.

as someone who has attempted before, its no fun and it's not the answer

i sent them a message, hope theyll be ok

I don't know about this, chief. Involving yourself in other people's mental health can feel virtuous, and it can also make things worse in ways nobody can predict.

sandlecrantz said:

I don't know about this, chief. Involving yourself in other people's mental health can feel virtuous, and it can also make things worse in ways nobody can predict.

@sandlecrantz the way i see it. its better than not saying anything. i thought id lend a hand. you cant judge a person by what they say on a wall of text. you dont know what there going through.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

@sandlecrantz the way i see it. its better than not saying anything. i thought id lend a hand. you cant judge a person by what they say on a wall of text. you dont know what there going through.

That's why I said something.

DontTouchMyCogs said:
he might be bipolar cause of his unstable personality, constant changes and decision making and judgement

Can relate.

he goes by many names if you arnt familiar with him. crespin, atsuko, steg-o tsuji_santa, and more. but right now its kapueio.

Any preferences for primary tag to consolidate work under a single tag?

Right now I'm finding what I can under Atsuko at Paheal and retagging it as https://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Atsuko_%28artist%29/1 to tell apart from the Gadget char.

https://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Kapueio/1 had 13 images, we only had 6 at kapueio here but I tried crespin which has 93 images so that seems like it's presently our primary tag but if Kapueio is the preferred tag we could re-alias them.

anyways i saw a post that was concerning about him today wanting to kill himself.
but shortly after a post that he would be to cowardly to do it.
however that doesn't mean he wont grow a pair and do it.
if you know this artist or have a baraag account give him some positive motivation!

I don't like the idea of suicide being a validation of courage, I think there's too many complex fears on either side of mortality to make generalizations about it.

Their art is really nice so helping to organize it is the best way I can think to show my love, unless he wants some free video games to play to help get his mind off things, I have some interesting keys.

1