How do yall feel about the recent wave of “ai generated” art being posted here?

Posted under General

I feel like allowing this kind of stuff is opening a whole can of worms of either very low effort posts or uncanny realism that may get unwanted attention.
Don't get me wrong I'm all for Posts like “https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/429562?q=ai_generated” but other posts like https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/430862 look fine at first but then that lower half looks a bit too good, really blurring the line.
Not to mention idiots posting stuff that looks super realistic to the point the AI probably used real children as reference.

Dreboo said:

I feel like allowing this kind of stuff is opening a whole can of worms of either very low effort posts or uncanny realism that may get unwanted attention.
Don't get me wrong I'm all for Posts like “https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/429562?q=ai_generated” but other posts like https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/430862 look fine at first but then that lower half looks a bit too good, really blurring the line.
Not to mention idiots posting stuff that looks super realistic to the point the AI probably used real children as reference.

don't worry im going to take care of it right now.

I feel like allowing this kind of stuff is opening a whole can of worms of either very low effort posts

Are you kidding? This site is regularly flooded by lazy trash. The lazy AI stuff looks significantly better than the lazy Loud House shit does.

uncanny realism that may get unwanted attention.

We're all pedos here. I'm a pedo. You're a pedo.

Pixiv also flooded with Ai_generated "arts" and some of them is so realistic that almost looks like a real photograph.
My biggest fear is some of them making its way to this site and people mistakenly seeing it as a real cp

Izuna_Kazuki said:

Pixiv also flooded with Ai_generated "arts" and some of them is so realistic that almost looks like a real photograph.
My biggest fear is some of them making its way to this site and people mistakenly seeing it as a real cp

its the same with 3d art. to realistic can be a problem.
but:
we have enough admins/mods here and everyone can flag posts.
so dont worry, even when some are uploaded here. they will be removed soon.

Dreboo said:

I feel like allowing this kind of stuff is opening a whole can of worms of either very low effort posts or uncanny realism that may get unwanted attention.
Don't get me wrong I'm all for Posts like “https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/429562?q=ai_generated” but other posts like https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/430862 look fine at first but then that lower half looks a bit too good, really blurring the line.
Not to mention idiots posting stuff that looks super realistic to the point the AI probably used real children as reference.

As far as I know, the AI is particularly trained on danbooru. Now I'm not an expert on how the AI gathers image data. It's possible that it used real children ... but I don't think that's the case. Moreover, realistic looking AI or CG kids are not allowed. As Namekianer said, if you or anyone else feel that somehting is too realistic, please flag it. That's what we are here for.

As for the lazy AI trash ... well ... I hate to admit it but Zx29b is right. The AI stuff does look better then some of the human made lazy art.

jay19 said:

As far as I know, the AI is particularly trained on danbooru. Now I'm not an expert on how the AI gathers image data. It's possible that it used real children ... but I don't think that's the case. Moreover, realistic looking AI or CG kids are not allowed. As Namekianer said, if you or anyone else feel that somehting is too realistic, please flag it. That's what we are here for.

As for the lazy AI trash ... well ... I hate to admit it but Zx29b is right. The AI stuff does look better then some of the human made lazy art.

id take ai any day over paint that 5 year olds make. "shudders and the tri multi colored spongebob dick on r34"

jay19 said:

As far as I know, the AI is particularly trained on danbooru. Now I'm not an expert on how the AI gathers image data. It's possible that it used real children ... but I don't think that's the case. Moreover, realistic looking AI or CG kids are not allowed. As Namekianer said, if you or anyone else feel that somehting is too realistic, please flag it. That's what we are here for.

As for the lazy AI trash ... well ... I hate to admit it but Zx29b is right. The AI stuff does look better then some of the human made lazy art.

made an account just to ask what Ai is used for this

NovelAI is one of the best ones and it does use some of Danbooru to train the AI. It's not the only AI out there nor is Danbooru the only thing used by AIs to be trained in art, but it is the most common.

The only issue with NovelAI is the pricing system.

1