Got banned

Posted under General

I got banned for the third time on e621. How long should i wait before making a new account? A week? 2 weeks?

TheAllSeeingEye said:

I got banned for the third time on e621. How long should i wait before making a new account? A week? 2 weeks?

Why did you get banned from there?

justaperson said:

Why did you get banned from there?

Oh it's not the first time. First time i got banned for roleplaying. I didn't know it was a rule at the time second time i got banned they told me i was being a troll even though i wasn't this time they found out i was the second account. My past user names where neo4812 edward3468 and rnewhall

So you are asking on one forum how long you should wait before breaking the rules on a different forum. Ummmm....

Sorry, but not going there. Contributing to a user breaking another forum's rules is a recipe for bad blood between the forums. And that's not a good thing in general.

Leortha said:

So you are asking on one forum how long you should wait before breaking the rules on a different forum. Ummmm....

Sorry, but not going there. Contributing to a user breaking another forum's rules is a recipe for bad blood between the forums. And that's not a good thing in general.

It's not like I do it on purpose that site is like walking on eggshells

e621 site is very strict ive looked through their banned list and people get banned for just saying "this is underage" lol. i tried to appealed a wilykit image that wasnt even my post that looked furry to me (had short fur fangs claws etc) the mod refused and said its too "human" the chipettes are too human imo yet those exist XD heck they have loli on there where the tentacle rape counts. speaking of appealing there no appeal button you have to ask a mod to help. very inconvenient...

make a whole lot of sense... sorry for being off topic.

Updated

DontTouchMyCogs said:

tried to appealed a wilykit image that wasnt even my post that looked furry to me (had short fur fangs claws etc)
the mod refused and said its too "human" the chipettes are too human imo yet those exist

I think we can recognize that the realunched thundercats/chipmunks shows looked "furrier" than the original 80s versions but I still think the originals were plenty animal-like to count as an anthro.

XD heck they have loli on there where the tentacle rape count

That's because the tentacles are furry :)

Benjjl said:

My old account benhaga got banned can i ask why?

@Benjjl theres no account by that name here or id tell you why. do you have a link to that account on here?

DontTouchMyCogs said:

@Benjjl theres no account by that name here or id tell you why. do you have a link to that account on here?

Sorry it was benjhaga it says i was banned for ever

Benjjl said:

Sorry it was benjhaga it says i was banned for ever

It got banned 5 days ago but i havent been on for 3 months

Benjjl said:

It got banned 5 days ago but i havent been on for 3 months

@Benjjl im not sure why i banned you. the reason was for what would have been for someone spamming the comment section with CP or spam links i might have made a mistake and confused you for someone else that was spamming. sorry about that. you're unbanned. also please only do RP requests on this forum on the topic above not in the comment section please. from there you can hook up with some one an rp all you want on the DMs or elsewhere. thanks.

1