aftbooru users' envelope. with CP links

Posted under General

I think I'm really tired of those guys who share CP links on this site, because I'm already worried that this site is in danger because of the users of this site who share those CP links.

Albertdx said:

I think I'm really tired of those guys who share CP links on this site, because I'm already worried that this site is in danger because of the users of this site who share those CP links.

dont concern yourself we have them under control. its not just here its pixiv and baraag too.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

dont concern yourself we have them under control. its not just here its pixiv and baraag too.

I checked on pixiv and no CP link appeared.

Albertdx said:

I checked on pixiv and no CP link appeared.

ive heard from other artist and baraag just made an announcement so yes it is.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

ive heard from other artist and baraag just made an announcement so yes it is.

ok

DontTouchMyCogs said:

dont concern yourself we have them under control. its not just here its pixiv and baraag too.

Bit dence of us but were wondering what them invite links were. Had no intrest to click as alarm bells were fireing. Luckely we havent had out posts bombed with them links.

Did see a few other comments thanking the poster for deleting the "spam links" as other seem to leave them there.

Hu remind us of DAs bot infecrion of 2020. Near every uplaod had 2 or 3 "see my nudes" type postes or flat links to suspension AF places

CrimsonCo said:

Bit dence of us but were wondering what them invite links were. Had no intrest to click as alarm bells were fireing. Luckely we havent had out posts bombed with them links.

Did see a few other comments thanking the poster for deleting the "spam links" as other seem to leave them there.

Hu remind us of DAs bot infecrion of 2020. Near every uplaod had 2 or 3 "see my nudes" type postes or flat links to suspension AF places

from what i heard from others they are either dead links or go to a site with CP on it.

1