missing artist that i cant find anywheres

Posted under General

if im correct it was mostly anal/loli/dildo but...
had art from the artist , was about to archive it since she/he deleted its account , but my hdd failed losing it all , the name was button|buttons , no image left but one image link is left .... that sort of no longer works https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83898458

i know it isn't 100% impossible after i found out saucenao can get images form removed pixiv links like this... the problem is it wont let you use down links , even tough if you have a save image and use that it will then let you use the link.... very strange but ya , somewhere at least a thumbnail size of this image is out there , any one have any images form this artist save?

the error message is not helpful.
have you 1-2 pics of the artist? something we can use?

A look at the wayback machine shows that the link was already dead before it was ever archived. So no help there.

Are you sure that saucenao is getting images from deleted links? I would think that more likely it's keeping it's own cache of images fetched before the links went bad. It's just that we cannot access that cache by URL.

got to say thank you for at least trying , but no no pics since hdd failure , im wondering if anyone out there somehow has it saved.

i remember there were i think 5-15 art made , i think they were all large , i specifically remember a girl getting humiliated in public with a giant dildo being forced into her ass , the artist usely left a pink/purple watermark on the images.

but ya somehow saucenao has a thumbnail saved i just dont know how to get them without having one image found , i cant be 100% if it was buttons or button , its one of them 2 , the artist vanished somtime inbet october 14 to november 30 of 2020.

Antenlover said:

got to say thank you for at least trying , but no no pics since hdd failure , im wondering if anyone out there somehow has it saved.

i remember there were i think 5-15 art made , i think they were all large , i specifically remember a girl getting humiliated in public with a giant dildo being forced into her ass , the artist usely left a pink/purple watermark on the images.

but ya somehow saucenao has a thumbnail saved i just dont know how to get them without having one image found , i cant be 100% if it was buttons or button , its one of them 2 , the artist vanished somtime inbet october 14 to november 30 of 2020.

@Antenlover is this hdd a external or internal hdd? if external its possible the usb controller fail and the hdd still works. crack open the case and buy your self a sata to hdd converter (the 3.5 size not 2.5) its also possible the 5v line is dead but the 12v line is functional.

other than that i got nothing...

DontTouchMyCogs said:

@Antenlover is this hdd a external or internal hdd? if external its possible the usb controller fail and the hdd still works. crack open the case and buy your self a sata to hdd converter (the 3.5 size not 2.5) its also possible the 5v line is dead but the 12v line is functional.

other than that i got nothing...

i even tried to buy a new hdd and try to swap the internal disk with each other , didnt work , a third hdd is used rigth now and works fine.

2 more extra info
the artist speeked English if I'm correct
the art style is anime ish (2d)

i don't think there's anything else i can note about , but i was told to also ask help from 8kun site but there's a weird problem there with not allowing me to see any images.

Antenlover said:
the name was button|buttons
no image left but one image link is left .... that sort of no longer works
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83898458

Do any of these look familiar ?

https://www.pixiv.net/search_user.php?nick=buttons&s_mode=s_usr

Where did you find the dead image link?

https://web.archive.org/web/20220128090604/https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83898458

I notice it was archived as dead back on 28 January 2022 so there was some interest in it five months ago, was that you?

Antenlover said:
somehow saucenao has a thumbnail save

TBH it seems like you should just upload that thumbnail, it's better than nothing and we can delete it once we find the higher-res version. Putting it on display as a host for artist request might help people recognize the style.

Updated

tyc said:

Do any of these look familiar ?

https://www.pixiv.net/search_user.php?nick=buttons&s_mode=s_usr

Where did you find the dead image link?

https://web.archive.org/web/20220128090604/https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83898458

I notice it was archived as dead back on 28 January 2022 so there was some interest in it five months ago, was that you?

TBH it seems like you should just upload that thumbnail, it's better than nothing and we can delete it once we find the higher-res version. Putting it on display as a host for artist request might help people recognize the style.

no , the user deleted the account.

ya i was the one that archived most of it... the user vanished sometime in November 2020

i cant upload the thumbnail , cause i cant reach it , all i know is evrey deleted pixiv account at least have there thumbnail saved by sauceneo , however you cant search up for them.
however... for the style... there is somthing i can post for that , infact button/buttons might be the alt of a other artist known as nightweaver , they have the same art style , here you can check this type of artstyle https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts?tags=nightweaver

Antenlover said:

2 more extra info
the artist speeked English if I'm correct
the art style is anime ish (2d)

i don't think there's anything else i can note about , but i was told to also ask help from 8kun site but there's a weird problem there with not allowing me to see any images.

8kun you have to enter at the front page any hot links will result in a error.

and they say what you post on the internet stays on the internet
i guess not all the time.

1