Looking for other sites to post 3D loli porn

Posted under General

Since 3D stuff isn't allowed here does anyone know any other sites that allow 3D loli porn ? I have lots of videos and pictures from The Sims 4 that I'd like to post somewhere but all the sites I know of don't allow it.

MrLoliLover said:

Since 3D stuff isn't allowed here does anyone know any other sites that allow 3D loli porn ? I have lots of videos and pictures from The Sims 4 that I'd like to post somewhere but all the sites I know of don't allow it.

exhentai i think but im not sure maybe rule34hentai. again not sure.

I found a place. If anyone would like to see Sims 4 porn of loli's or shota's send me a message.

The other, non-booru side of ATF is a good bit looser in the 3D rules. A number of artists post their stuff there. Similar with lolicit. In both cases you are looking at more threads for specific 3D artists, rather than nicely tagged individual posts. So if you are looking for certain characters you have to hunt a bit more.

MrLoliLover said:

I found a place. If anyone would like to see Sims 4 porn of loli's or shota's send me a message.

I don't know how to send private messages, so I make my request from here.

Leortha said:

The other, non-booru side of ATF is a good bit looser in the 3D rules. A number of artists post their stuff there. Similar with lolicit. In both cases you are looking at more threads for specific 3D artists, rather than nicely tagged individual posts. So if you are looking for certain characters you have to hunt a bit more.

Like I said I found a place to post Sims 4 loli porn elsewhere since 3D stuff isn't allowed here. And if anyone wants to see Sims 4 loli's just shoot me a message

Danbooru isn't ideal since they put their loli behind a paywall

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com seems to have loads of the stuff, although there's ads

Gelbooru also has some (no ads like the others) and I've seen a lot there

tyc said:

Danbooru isn't ideal since they put their loli behind a paywall

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com seems to have loads of the stuff, although there's ads

Gelbooru also has some (no ads like the others) and I've seen a lot there

This was quite a few years back, but at the time Gelbooru had an active bot that monitored new submissions to Danbooru and auto-uploaded them to Gelbooru. So Gelbooru effectively had every bit of content that Danbooru got, plus whatever got uploaded directly to Gelbooru.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=account&s=profile&id=6498

Bot is still running. Don't know if it scrapes everything submitted to Danbooru, but it gets a lot of it.

tyc said:

Danbooru isn't ideal since they put their loli behind a paywall

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com seems to have loads of the stuff, although there's ads

Gelbooru also has some (no ads like the others) and I've seen a lot there

sankaku is dead.
bots making mass-uploads, no active mods.

namekianer said:

sankaku is dead.
bots making mass-uploads, no active mods.

no active mods means uploads should survive I guess?

tyc said:

no active mods means uploads should survive I guess?

nobody is approving them. maybe the admin will add some more bots to do this (or delete them).

Like I said I already found a place to upload 3D loli porn pictures and videos from The Sims 4 game. If anyone wants to see what I upload just message me

MrLoliLover said:
Like I said I already found a place to upload 3D loli porn pictures and videos from The Sims 4 game. If anyone wants to see what I upload just message me

Just post it, like I did with the onion link.

zx29b said:

Just post it, like I did with the onion link.

No need. Cause I found a better plays for 3d loli porn

i surfed alot of websites and even have premium danbooru and this site offers the most content for this category

MrLoliLover said:

No need. Cause I found a better plays for 3d loli porn

also im interested on what kind of site is this

DontTouchMyCogs said:

exhentai i think but im not sure maybe rule34hentai. again not sure.

exhentai is dead. All the good stuff is gone.

1