Should we create a separate 3D booru site?

Posted under General

If we’re worried about this website closing down by letting 3D art being uploading here, what about having a separate booru site for it?

ArtLiberty20 said:

If we’re worried about this website closing down by letting 3D art being uploading here, what about having a separate booru site for it?

well, 3d realistic children are not allowed here.
so the site will not be closed, when we remove such content.

but: i know some good 3d artists which making render of loli/shota and its sad that we cant share the pics with the community.
so a separate site for 3d content would be a good idea.

Lolicit org is 3d friendly, but there is a vetting process... in fact, a lot of 3d artists post there.

namekianer said:

Thanks for the link.
but: posts are bad tagged, to many pop-ups and the tags "loli" or "lolicon" are not on the page.

use a adblock like ublock orgin. and the site is like paheal with its tagging.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

use a adblock like ublock orgin. and the site is like paheal with its tagging.

helpfull with the pop-ups.
but there is no loli or shota content on the site.

or dont they use such tags? i have tried flat_chest /pettanko and other tags which should lead us to the loli/shota.
but: nothing there...

namekianer said:

helpfull with the pop-ups.
but there is no loli or shota content on the site.

or dont they use such tags? i have tried flat_chest /pettanko and other tags which should lead us to the loli/shota.
but: nothing there...

again its like paheal they only use character artist and and copyright tags. but never the less ive seen tons of 3d posted there in the past

i dont know paheal, so the "is like paheal" part wasnt helpful :D

chara, source and artist are not colored, another -point.
guess the page is nothing for me...

I think the sankaku complex booru is a better alternative, they already have a lot of that stuff

rule34hentai is cancer most horrible tagging I have seen tbh

tyc said:

I think the sankaku complex booru is a better alternative, they already have a lot of that stuff

rule34hentai is cancer most horrible tagging I have seen tbh

i know sankaku. mass of bots making uploads and/or copy tags, no active mods.
the points is/was to create an own site for 3d content, not to find other websites ;)

1