wondering if anyone has ever heard a term for this type of thing

Posted under Tags

https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/52183
https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/287333

Basically it's like an extreme variant of piledriver where the "driver" is squatting deeply and sitting their hamstrings (and maybe glutes) atop the hams/glutes of the "driven" person lying prone on their back underneath.

It gives the sense of "I'm using more of my bodyweight to push them into this position" as opposed to "relying totally on my arms and their own weight" which is what you usually see.

Seemed to stand out as pretty interesting to me and I doubt I'm the first, but I don't know how obscure any japanese tagging for this might be (like maybe pixiv only if it's not on gelbooru? lots of pixiv stuff hasn't made it to gelbooru yet)

for now I guess just coinciding piledriver w/ sitting on person will do unless 2ch popularizes some meme

tyc said:

for now I guess just coinciding piledriver w/ sitting on person will do unless 2ch popularizes some meme

im sure it has an official name but the closest position i could find was the butter churner.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

im sure it has an official name but the closest position i could find was the butter churner.

yeah although there seems to be some inconsistency as to whether it actually is just a synonym for piledriver or referring to the 'sit on them' variant of it

no-sitting:
https://sexinfo101.com/positions/pile-driver/pile-driver (churner listed synonym)
https://sexpositions.online/butter-churner/
https://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/butter-churner-sex-position.html

yes-sitting:
https://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-preposterous-sexual-positions-people-claim-to-use
https://www.womenshealthmag.com/uk/health/sexual-health/a30514280/how-to-do-the-butter-churner-sex-position/

Although I think there's a distinction like "are the glutes just barely making contact with her glutes with no otherwise leg contact" as opposed to "significant hammy-on-hammy leverage bending the person beneath"

tyc said:

yeah although there seems to be some inconsistency as to whether it actually is just a synonym for piledriver or referring to the 'sit on them' variant of it

no-sitting:
https://sexinfo101.com/positions/pile-driver/pile-driver (churner listed synonym)
https://sexpositions.online/butter-churner/
https://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/butter-churner-sex-position.html

yes-sitting:
https://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-preposterous-sexual-positions-people-claim-to-use
https://www.womenshealthmag.com/uk/health/sexual-health/a30514280/how-to-do-the-butter-churner-sex-position/

Although I think there's a distinction like "are the glutes just barely making contact with her glutes with no otherwise leg contact" as opposed to "significant hammy-on-hammy leverage bending the person beneath"

well at the end of the day its sex so dont look to deep in to it.

DontTouchMyCogs said:
at the end of the day its sex so dont look to deep in to it.

kek this is our passion what else should I microanalyze :)

least I haven't started tagging vestibular bulbs mostly because artists doing internal shots never draw them

1