Upload Feedback Thread

Posted under General

Post here if you want to know why your uploads got deleted.
But before you start a flamewar, keep in mind that there are many threads which may answer your question. If not or if you are still unsure, feel free to ask your question.

And don´t start to flood this thread with links to images just because you have some personal issues with their content or their reason why they got deleted.

Updated by DontTouchMyCogs

I haven't had this image deleted or anything, at least not yet, but I would appreciate some help in making the rules possible to follow. I just posted post #346734 and it said a copyright tag is required. That's all fine and good, but it already has one, it's vampire_(game). Problem is, that's listed as a "general" tag and not a "copyright" tag, and the system won't let me fix it. If you could please grant me whatever permission I need, I'd love to be able to clean up this and other miscategorized tags. Thank you.

Updated

Hi is it okay if Trooper201 artist work is allowed here.

I mean yes many mighty b characters do have boobs but that's his type of style yes he makes OC's but to clarify he reserves the rights and it isn't fair if any content of his gets removed I know it maybe not fits a criteria but not all work of his are that bad.

He has made some lolis for say as well.

Trooper201 said:

Hi is it okay if Trooper201 artist work is allowed here.

I mean yes many mighty b characters do have boobs but that's his type of style yes he makes OC's but to clarify he reserves the rights and it isn't fair if any content of his gets removed I know it maybe not fits a criteria but not all work of his are that bad.

He has made some lolis for say as well.

tbh you can post any drawn porn with in reason that you want however only the loli, shota, cub, toddler and young teen (not old teen like 15 16 17 18) will get approved. any thing that doesnt qualify will simply be put in the deleted section which isnt actually deleted nor has an expiration date its just mean its hidden away but you and any one that come to your profile can view it. well except for relistic 3d

Updated

Trooper201 said:
Hi is it okay if Trooper201 artist work is allowed here.
I mean yes many mighty b characters do have boobs
but that's his type of style

Why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Shouldn't you be saying "that's my type of style" ?

yes he makes OC's
but to clarify he reserves the rights
and it isn't fair if any content of his gets removed

"he" instead of "I" again... wut?

Anywho, to answer: lots of artists have had their content removed because it didn't fall within "underage character" boundaries.

For example, this piece by Tram Pararam which Nigel uploaded 3 months ago for some reason https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/338581

It would actually be unfair to other artists (like Tram) who had their work deleted here if you uploaded similar work and the mods didn't delete it.

I know it maybe not fits a criteria but not all work of his are that bad.

He has made some lolis for say as well.

It's not so much that non-loli stuff is bad (I for example am a huge fan of various older women that Pookie draws, which I add to Paheal instead of here) as much as it is just fitting the theme of the sight.

There's lots of great furry stuff on e621 and anime stuff on gelbooru which doesn't fit here since it lacks either a loli or a shota in it.

My largest confusion with deciding which of your stuff to add here is "is the chest flat enough" because while we have "oppai loli" here, it's become very difficult to judge what that is (at least for me)

So for the most part I've been looking for stuff of yours which is preteen/flatchested so it gets accepted because I don't need any more conflict about line-drawing in the busty teens.

DontTouchMyCogs said:
you can post any drawn porn you want however only the loli, shota, cub, toddler and young teen (not old teen like 15 16 17 18) will get approved.

When it comes to Colby/Trooper's art, even though I have a tendency to favor uploading uncensored art where possible (I'll add censored if it's the only version I can find of the image, of course) in this case I wonder if maybe we should just add the censored ones?

Colby draws the Mighty Bee lolis pretty faithfully to their in-show appearance EXCEPT for tacking on the giant oppai in a lot of them: however on Pixiv he uploads the uncensored ones in a series below ones where has drawn overtop of the oppai with black censor scribbles.

That actually makes them look a lot more genuine-loli and might be a better match for here?

For example: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/79021367

the first one looks legit-loli since the bar allows you to imagine her flatchested, while the 2nd one shows the oppai addition which could anger the mods, so I'd prob feel more comfortable adding the 1st than the 2nd

to begin with I'm prob gonna prioritize the stuff which he's drawn flatchested AND uncensored though, such as https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84387340 where the only thing that's giant is the areolae

Updated

i was never angry that was all dampfunel tbh. to mr oppai loli just doesnt look like loli when tits are added. but thats just me.

DontTouchMyCogs said:
to mr oppai loli just doesnt look like loli when tits are added. but thats just me.

It doesn't make them 'more' loli or anything, but you can still weigh other characteristics and recognize they're loli despite tits.

Like for example this piece you uploaded 2 months ago https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/342016

Maggie is obviously more mature-looking than not only her toddler self but even her older sister Lisa, yet she clearly still has preteen size/proportions in everything but the inflated bust.

tyc said:

It doesn't make them 'more' loli or anything, but you can still weigh other characteristics and recognize they're loli despite tits.

Like for example this piece you uploaded 2 months ago https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/342016

Maggie is obviously more mature-looking than not only her toddler self but even her older sister Lisa, yet she clearly still has preteen size/proportions in everything but the inflated bust.

i didnt post that i approved it by acident. sometime i just dont pay attention to what im approving. that one slipped through.

Also the reason I’m not as posting too much mighty b and that is I’m actually doing what is best not overloading too much works in the ATF booru site.

Also apparently yes most Loli’s are Oppai Loli not sure why that was a habit in my works and yes if your not satisfied I’ll look oneday onto recreating all mighty b characters into flat chested in future. But yes the Oppai loli is something I created in form of other styling.

But I’ll see oneday of remaking flat cheating in the distant future.

Trooper201 said:

Also the reason I’m not as posting too much mighty b and that is I’m actually doing what is best not overloading too much works in the ATF booru site.

Also apparently yes most Loli’s are Oppai Loli not sure why that was a habit in my works and yes if your not satisfied I’ll look oneday onto recreating all mighty b characters into flat chested in future. But yes the Oppai loli is something I created in form of other styling.

But I’ll see oneday of remaking flat cheating in the distant future.

did one for you
https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/352759

Trooper201 said:
I’ll look oneday onto recreating all mighty b characters into flat chested in future
I’ll see oneday of remaking flat cheating in the distant future.

This will improve you as an artist for sure, it requires more skill to draw a subtle flat chest IMO.

tyc said:

This will improve you as an artist for sure, it requires more skill to draw a subtle flat chest IMO.

bah! flat cheats is easy drawing tits imo is more difficult.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

bah! flat cheats is easy drawing tits imo is more difficult.

maybe drawing realistic breasts is more difficult, but in comparison to cartoonish ones, realistic flat chests are harder

tyc said:

maybe drawing realistic breasts is more difficult, but in comparison to cartoonish ones, realistic flat chests are harder

I decided that here at ATF my works not seen on pixiv will be posted loli while on pixiv and rule34xxx are to be posted oppai most of them.

Specially to respect the terms here at atf it’s best my loli versions most including mighty b forms will be placed here as well.

So I decided to have this new term issued in.

Trooper201 said:

I decided that here at ATF my works not seen on pixiv will be posted loli while on pixiv and rule34xxx are to be posted oppai most of them.

Specially to respect the terms here at atf it’s best my loli versions most including mighty b forms will be placed here as well.

So I decided to have this new term issued in.

like i said you can post what you want it just wont get approved lol.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

like i said you can post what you want it just wont get approved lol.

best not to encourage, it still takes up place on the servers and clutters the waiting list for mods' limited time
the second spend rejecting boobies is a second not spent approving DFC

tyc said:

best not to encourage, it still takes up place on the servers and clutters the waiting list for mods' limited time
the second spend rejecting boobies is a second not spent approving DFC

true. but... that doesn't stop you lol. thats why i said that.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

true. but... that doesn't stop you lol. thats why i said that.

getting banned and realizing that boobies stay in limbo longer than DFC has mostly steered my away save for s/s stuff

tyc said:

getting banned and realizing that boobies stay in limbo longer than DFC has mostly steered my away save for s/s stuff

i see

https://booru.allthefallen.moe/posts/374661?q=user%3ATrooper201

Right so I posted work that has no oppai on Millie and for ATF Booru all works posted here are loli multiverse

The Oppai is for rule34xxx but due to issues circumstances beyond control having difficulty at the moment with them,

I still have to souse out the plan for a new account to xbooru and that and specially I have Baraag and Pixiv works to post.

I will be doing loli and oppai verse on any of my works I decided loli multiverse can remain on atf.

The picture is Millie wearing her black bra and thong.

Seems my picture was neglected but could be the quality maybe I need to try again brighter next time with Millie in loli format this is literally frustrating as I’m trying to compete against Moxxi.

Trooper201 said:

Seems my picture was neglected but could be the quality maybe I need to try again brighter next time with Millie in loli format this is literally frustrating as I’m trying to compete against Moxxi.

nah i must have missed that one. its approved. your art is very good it just most of it got rejected due to the boobs.

junk719junk said:

I'm teetering on the fence on the second one. I really wished it wasn't censored... definitely does not fit "little_girl" tag, but young teen maybe. It felled because not approved in 3 days. It could be appealed... really wished it wasn't censored...

yeah censoring defeats the purpose of the image imo but thats the law in japan or other reason i wont go in to lol.

1