Picture Unapproved in 3 days

Posted under General

im sure you all have noticed there hasn't been any approved images in about a week. seems the admins and mod have disappeared? which means any one that doesn't have unrestricted uploads wont be able to post. i know there are a handful of users on here that has unrestricted uploads including myself. hopefully they will be back but i do find it odd that first the owner disappeared 8 months then thatenamy about 2 months ago (one of the mods said hes busy and will return) and now the 5 mods that were active in the past 6 months has one by one disappeared. i know ive brought this up before but its really a problem when only 10 users can post lol.

well the good news is the site seems functional now. that gateway issue has been cleared up.

so who here has unrestricted uploads? just curious.

DontTouchMyCogs said:

im sure you all have noticed there hasn't been any approved images in about a week. seems the admins and mod have disappeared? which means any one that doesn't have unrestricted uploads wont be able to post. i know there are a handful of users on here that has unrestricted uploads including myself. hopefully they will be back but i do find it odd that first the owner disappeared 8 months then thatenamy about 2 months ago (one of the mods said hes busy and will return) and now the 5 mods that were active in the past 6 months has one by one disappeared. i know ive brought this up before but its really a problem when only 10 users can post lol.

well the good news is the site seems functional now. that gateway issue has been cleared up.

so who here has unrestricted uploads? just curious.

It seems like my first post got aproved today so maybe they're still around

WeirdBagel said:

It seems like my first post got aproved today so maybe they're still around

your right. ok good. thank you for lettimg me know.

I'm still here. Its just sometimes, like the last few weeks I cant find time to approve images. I have asked for help, so maybe it migt be fix and I'll get some more people to help me out.

JimmyTooShoes said:

I'm still here. Its just sometimes, like the last few weeks I cant find time to approve images. I have asked for help, so maybe it migt be fix and I'll get some more people to help me out.

alright cool! i wish i could help out. hopefully backup comes

1